Built in 1922, Green Hall houses the Campbell School of Business. It was originally a classroom building known as Recitation Hall. During the 1920s and into the 1930s, Recitation Hall was popular as a center for movies, dramas, debates and Sunday school all held in the auditorium on the second floor. Sunday school was held here until the early 1960s. It was remodeled and renamed “Green Hall” in 1960 honoring G. Leland Green, Berry’s president from 1926-1944.